1st Shift – 7:00am – 3:30pm
2nd Shift – 3:00pm – 11:30pm
3rd Shift – 11:00pm – 7:30am
This position is part of a team of providers that are helping to support temporary shelter care services for children ages 13-17. One 8-hour shift, hours available 24/7.
• Experience working with children
• Bilingual in English/Spanish
• At least 21 years’ old
• Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
• Clean criminal background check
• Proficiency with computer and common office equipment, as well as with MS Office products required.
• Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, be organized, and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides residential care and line of sight supervision of unaccompanied minors, mostly ages 13-17.
• Provides oversight during recreation, meal time, relaxing time and play
• Assists during transition and movement of children from one activity to the next and one physical location to another
• Interacts with children in an appropriate manner, including playing games or during recreational time
• Maintain the Case file and Database in accordance with Office of Refugee and Resettlement guidelines (ORR)